Monday, July 25, 2011

Waking up in winter wonderland...

It's been snowing all night and right through the morning, with a reported 10cm of snow on the ground. Yay!

Snow on the fence... that is before it started falling off!

... or got shaken off the bushes by these fellas...

 Oy! I can't see!
Teeheee... I found myself a little shelter... hehehe

Around mid-morning, I ventured out with my camera, taking a walk around the snow-covered garden.
Indeed, the snow cover was quite thick...

 Muffin-tops...

Snow covered driveway, and snow covered car...


But not everyone was up to standing up in these conditions, with these pinus radiata toddlers bent over double


Frosted Prickles - The snow covered cactus!
The neighbour's snowman (or snow kid)...

But this point, it was starting to snow again. I headed back just in time, as it soon looked like this:

A fresh dusting of snow to cover up the footprints again!

No comments:

Post a Comment