Sunday, October 2, 2011

Spring Sights...

Over the past month and a bit, I've been quite busy with Uni stuff, possibly working on far too many interesting things at a time, so it's been a bit quiet around here. Combined with having had all the concrete around our house being dug up and relaid over a several week period, it's meant that I've nearly missed out on getting out amongst the spring flowers this year. Then again, apparently that's quite a common complaint from many people round these parts atm, so at least I'm not alone in that respect...


1) Yay! I finally got a daffodil shot this year. This one isn't that great (path in the background is a bit distracting, but many of the large fields with many daffodils were already past their best when I finally managed to get out).

2) While taking the above, I was suddenly alerted to a frenzied spell of weird-sounding quacking. Moments later, a cluster of ducks rushed up the riverbank, chased by none other than... ;)




Some other so-so shots from this series...

No comments:

Post a Comment